Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 25, 2017

2-25-17 7:00AM

Today they used virtual reality to place me in a sex act. This is a common occurrence for many women and children. When I contacted DHS I was sent a letter that said they had no files on me that my files were at Quantico.

Some of the tricks they play on you is to get you to tell people that have no knowledge of this program something to make you look delusional.

When they used this program to try to get me to look delusional and mentally ill I was lucky enough to have a doctor tell me there was nothing wrong with me and that I could go home. I was discharged with  no medication and free to go anywhere I wanted. What I didn't want was to have a Sheriff or deputy drive me back to my car. I was approached by this lady that came in the night before supposedly her medication caused her to be admitted to this hospital. She offered me a place to stay until I could get on my feet. I believe some law enforcement may have set me up. This person was a drug dealer, gun runner and had ties to a motorcycle gang.

I didn't want no part of her but I wanted to find out if they were responsible for putting me in this situation. I did contact my lawyer who told me to get out of there. That was easier said than done because I had no vehicle there. In the meantime I was being told to do things that was illegal. I did not do that. A few years later I looked this person up to see if she was fake (or put up to this) but she was still selling drugs, and weapons. She wanted to tell me something but never got around to it. During this time I was still being watched and followed. These agents were well aware of her selling weapons and drug dealings but chose to do nothing.
While I was at her house I did contact the FBI and when they were going to transfer my call to an agent my call was intercepted and this is what took place.
I told the person on the other end of the phone about the drugs. The person told me they did not handle a small amount 7-8 pounds of pot and they pretended to put me through to the local drug enforcement or Sheriff's Department. The man on the other end claimed to have no knowledge of this person but this person had been sent to jail for a year for dealing. The person pretending to be an agent then asked me for my number so that the local drug enforcement could contact me. I said I would rather contact them and I was given a phone number to call. The phone number turned out to be a fake number.

This is just one of the tricks that were played on me during this time. Just this morning I received a threat to damage my vehicle and was warned that my air bag would go off and that I needed to drive slow. Just another lie.

So this morning I was between being awake and asleep when they had me having sex with someone. I awoke and got out of bed but my Fallopian tubes were hurting from their sex act.

These men and women are not chosen for what they have to offer they are chosen for what they lack. The American Psychiatric Association has threatened to disbar any psychiatrist that is involved in this military and intelligence operation.

Please feel free to go on the Internet and research Remote Neural Monitoring or check out other websites that are more in dept than mine. You can research Dr. Robert Duncan, Dorthy Lay's Foundation where you will find 800 articles on this operation. There are also several support groups throughout the country providing information as well as comfort to the victims.

This is not done according to the Nuremberg Code or the Constitution of the United States. It is just another one of the government's programs that is underground.

How The National Security Agency (NSA) Illegally And Unconstitutionally Harasses Law-Abiding Americans Everyday. How, you ask? Quite simply, actually. It’s done by EMF or ELF Radio Waves, and a technology known as “Remote Neural Monitoring”. Haven’t you ever wondered about that ringing in your left ear? Well, here are the reason(s). And just why should the NSA do this, you ask? To silence any who who dare to speak out against them or any other agency, or the Government or simply to think for themselves, and “outside the box”, if you will. Think not? Then, read on……….
https://kassandraproject.wordpress.com/2008/04/12/government-thought-policing-the-nsa-and-remote-neural-monitoring-rnm/

Some websites:

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/20141024135746-91113078-government-technologies-for-mind-control

http://www.zersetzung.org/mind-control/mc-research-docs/199-government-technology-to-read-your-thoughts-and-implant-new-ones
 So what this means is ordinary citizens are being attacked and manipulated to determine if they MAY COMMIT A CRIME. There does not need to be any evidence that they will or have committed a criminal act. All they have to do is know someone who is a target and they become a target.

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-607567

http://projectsvoice.weebly.com/worldwide-campaign-against-electronic-torture-and-experimentation.html

Do your research before they come for you. The more you know the better it is to handle it.