Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

ANother sexual assault!! and with an assault comes a threat!!

While you can't help feeling sorry for a grown man who has to play with himself while he sexually assaults you it is wrong. This morning I took a photo of my private area because they had put an image in my mind of my doctor sexually assaulting me while I was sitting on the toilet. The image showed a man in a white shirt who had a hairstyle like Phil Silverman and he wore glasses. What a shame that the only way he can get his jollies off is to use technology while he manipulates his penis. It was about 6:45 in the morning while I was waking up!! He even had the nerve to say it is the bald man.

This is an example of what these poor excuses for a man will do with women when they have the opportunity. But I got his picture...

No morals, no ethics and no conscience.....what mental personality do you assign him?