Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Brain Mapping

I don't know how much anyone who reads this blog knows about brain mapping but I can tell you that most of it is about making you think something or changing your thinking. Pure Frankenstein garbage. One example is this: 5:00 Am this morning the perverts wanted me to believe that I was masturbating myself and this was what they attempted to plant in my mind while they tried to mimic an orgasm. These are very sick men and women who have little respect for themselves or anyone else. My crime is that they are afraid that I will become a whistle blower against some federal agents who really committed a crime.

Sometimes they create an emotional response or they want to create anxiety, PTSD and other responses. They will try to create suicide but most of the victims realize what they are doing.

I am one of the lucky ones who realize where they are taking my emotions. Some are not so lucky and rumors are that 26 people that we know of have committed suicide. These people who do these programs are treating people in inhumane methods and the consequences have been devastating to many. Some have broken marriages, some lose their homes and jobs. Some their families and friends. Yet it continues and our congress fails the people once again.

THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOUR BEING SAFER. IT IS ABOUT OUR GOVERNMENT ALLOWING AGENCIES TO CONTROL PEOPLE.  I BELIEVE THE INFORMATION THEY RECEIVE IS GOING INTO A NATIONAL DATA BASE AND SOME OF IT IS SO TRIVIAL THAT YOU HAVE TO WONDER WHERE THESE IDIOTS ARE GOING WITH THIS.

OUR NATIONAL SECURITY IS COMPROMISED BY THIS PROGRAM.