Total Pageviews

Friday, January 04, 2013

Are You Gay?

You have to wonder where these men and women responsible for the programming are going with their ignorant programs. This morning they tried to make me think I was gay....they also will use the N word by placing it in your thoughts when it is not a part of your vocabulary. They try their best to bring hatred to this world. They are such hypocrites...charging people with hate crimes while trying to instill them in THE MINDS of victims of these weapons experiments.

Let me make this plain. I have nothing against gays or black people. I do not even think about different races or sexual orientation until these perverts try to manipulate my mind. I once had a gay victim tell me they made her believe she was straight for a couple of weeks. Of all the changes this world needs that they could (if they must violate the Nuremberg Code) change it is not a person's sexual orientation nor to bring hatred to the minds of the people they are trying to mind control. They used the N word to try to get me not to vote for Obama and they failed...I hope congress wakes up and sees that they are trying to take over and manipulate them also.

It was better when I was the ignorant one and trusted and believed in our Federal Law Enforcement and government. I always supported the military and FBI etc. I grew up where we were taught to respect these people. Unfortunately, I had to learn the hard way that not all agents are honest and our military has programs that violate basic human rights.

I still believe there are agents who want to stop crime and want to help people but the agents I ran into like Jimmy Russell and Woody Enderson do not meet those standards. I know that there are cover ups done by law enforcement and that evil people go free because they do not do what they should. I also know that innocent people are set up to look guilty.

IF THIS IS WHAT THE DEFENSE DEPARTMENT AND OTHER INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES LIKE THE NSA WANT THEY ARE QUICKLY SUCCEEDING AS WE CAN SEE BY THE INCREASE IN VIOLENCE IN OUR SOLDIERS.