Total Pageviews

Monday, November 19, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdB-tbzJSrk


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdB-tbzJSrk

THE ABOVE YOU TUBE IS INTELLIGENCE SPEAKING ABOUT THIS PROGRAM. WE ARE NOTHING BUT COLLATERIAL DAMAGE TO THSE GOONS. THEY HAVE NO CONSCIENCE, ETHICS, MORALS AND OUR TAX DOLLARS PAY FOR THEM TO ATTACK US.

Scientist at the end of the war were hanged for what scientist are doing today. We are now a babrbaric society who attack their own people. Please see the video.


Just a moment ago I was attacked by what felt like piano strings being played on my private area. These men were wearing dark uniforms with patches and thought it was a joke. The pain is in my stomach. I saw the bald headed man and he laid back laughing at what he had done to me. I just got out of the hospital two days ago with pneumonia and even that was of no concern for these perverts. In return I will publish the FBI denial letter to the Senator who ask for information regarding the tapes. I will also publish a paper that indeed shows there were tapes that the FBI lied about.  They denied that there was another person who knew about the Olympic Park Bombing prior to the bombing...the tapes were hidden from everyone even though the tapes may have shed light on who the bomber was with the questioning of the person on the tape. That mistake led to a cover up and the use of weapons to silence me...to make me appear crazy. The real story would be why and what did this person of interest mean to them that they wanted to cover up his part in anything?

It seems it is only fair that if they do something they have no business doing to me that I should be allowed to publish something they should be ashamed of. They tell me the cover up came from Washington...then let them explain why the information is out there. Woody Enderson is on FB and a link to this will be sent.