Total Pageviews

Friday, September 07, 2012

Sleep Deprivation

Well, last night was a sleepless night. I saw a white pickup with a camper in my driveway flashing blue lights and all kinds of lights. I believe that I am being sleep deprived because of my voicing my feelings regarding how victims are treated by Homeland Security, FBI, DEA and ATF. I am well aware the Defense Department is using technology to mimic different forms of torture. What is sad is that the Obama administration was elected last time on policies that would bring our country back in line with the Constitution. That has not happened. We are used like guinea pigs for experiments and we are tortured the same a s the men at Guantanamo Bay. There is no difference in our treatment. Women are raped, physically punched and burned along with the sleep deprivation executed without a trial or any means to stop the abuse.

If you scroll down you can see some of the burns.  All the evidence is there to prove that torture does not give good results but because these agencies hire men and women not for what they have but for what they lack, this continues.  I would not vote this year and I may not or I may vote for Daffy Duck because these programs are certainly daffy.