Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 26, 2012

What is wrong with this picture?

It is clear that Homeland Security along with ATF, DEA, FBI are using remote interrogation as a means to gather your information without your knowledge. Even at work I am pulsed in my private area. This morning it was Janis Joplin music and of course several trips to the bathroom as they harassed me in my bed. These people and our government no longer care about any of us. Instead they allow these agents to lie about the targets and they allow the misinformation to be kept in our files. What do I do all day? I provide support to homeless and mentally ill people while I am harassed by perverts. I don't know who they think they are fooling perhaps it is our senators and our President because if they had the scars left behind from this program then they would do something to stop it. I think every complaint filed with a senator should be sent to newspapers so that they would be forced to admit they received them. I went to a senators office and was there two hours and took papers an inch thick. Gee when I called they had no papers on me....oh well I guess democracy is no longer a reality in the United States. Can't work without sexual harassment and I have been sleep denied for several days in an attempt to brain wash me to go along with everything they say. Are they mentally ill themselves?