Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 10, 2012

They have now tried something new. When I do something they don't like they use the female voice that is supposed to represent the agent Paula Almond. They try to punch me in my privates but it just warns me that they are up to something ignorant. I want to remind everyone reading this Blog that the people under this program are innocent people and if they aren't innocent then they deserve their day in court. They do not deserve to be tortured either mentally or physically. Who set these bastards up as judge and jury? What right do they have to try to ruin our lives? This is not anything but hiding the fact that I was forced to keep quiet about Rudolph's friend and not because he was a nice guy but because the FBI destroyed evidence related to the case.