Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Homeland Security

Today Homeland Security posted a list of words which will get you spyed on. Common words we all use. So much for freedom of speech. I don't care if they spy on me what amazes me is who is watching over them. It isn't congress or even their superiors...they have carte blanc to abuse and torture anyone who uses those words. Find the words on the Yahoo page. I understand the need for surveillance and security. I don't understand the neural 24 hour monitoring when they know damn well you aren't doing anything. They put our health at risk everytime they attack us. So I can't use border, security etc. maybe the word constitution frightens them. They certainly are not in line as our President promised before he took office. No vote from me this time. I will be the vote for Donald Duck....just as good.