Total Pageviews

Monday, February 02, 2009

Torture

These photos were taken from the inside of my house through my window when I was either being burned or tormented. The last photo is where my skin was burned. The increase of torture has caused me medical problems. We believe that our hearts and immune systems may be affected by these weapons testing or surveillance programs. I have missed four days of work due to sleep deprivation and now I have sinus and bronchial problems. I do not smoke. I also have an irregular heartbeat and I believe it is because these perverts are raising my blood pressure and targeting me at night more since I am going to file a lawsuit. I do not know what the blue is but I saw a new weapon that resembles this blue. I will locate it and post a photo of the weapon at a later date.


Posted by Picasa